Exhibit Dates: January 10 – February 4, 2017
Watson MacRae Gallery is known for showing unique and unusual work, and “Sculpture Different” lives up to its name by featuring artwork using nontraditional materials, distinctive imagery and exceptional techniques. The work of five artists from across the country is brought together to show the diverse materials and styles of some of the amazing sculpture being made today.
- Kirsten Stingle, ceramic figures
- Annie Wainwright, ceramic abstracts
- Cathy Rose, mixed media figures
- Taylor Robenalt, porcelain creatures
- Rick Araluce, miniature constructions
Click on the galleries below to view the artwork in this exhibit. To inquire or purchase artwork, please call Maureen Watson at 239-472-3386.